This premium organic Kamboo™ duvet is made from a blend of natural materials to bring you the comfort and quality your sleep deserves. Made from 100% Bamboo fabric and filled with 100% organic Kapok fibre. Bamboo and Kapok grow in diverse climates and they do not require pesticides or any other chemicals to grow. Enjoy the luxury experience with the feel of silky smooth bamboo fabric and a down alternative organic kapok fibre fill that is hypoallergenic.
Why use a Kamboo™ Duvet?
This amazing comfortable material is often compared to down in terms of its comfort. Kapok grows naturally on tropical trees in a seedpod that harvests the kapok fibre. As an environmental focus, the fibres can be harvested year after year while the trees stay strong and healthy.
- High-quality soft rayon from bamboo for a luxurious feel
- Baffle box design – the filling will never shift and clump
- 350 GSM fill - perfect for all-season use
- Wicks away moisture for a comfortable sleep
- Machine Washable
- Natural bamboo is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and prevents dust mites.
- Thermoregulating — stay cool in the summer; warm in the winter
- Includes 8x loop connectors. One loop connector on each corner and in the middle of each side.
- 60-Night Trial.
- 10-Year Warranty.
Machine wash by selecting the delicate setting and dry in a delicate or low heat setting (repeat until dry if needed). Do not iron, do not bleach and dry clean if preferred.
Fabric: 100% Rayon from bamboo
Fill: 100% Organic Kapok Fibre - 350 GSM
Twin – 66”x90”
Full/Queen - 90"x90"
King - 109"x90"